Let's Get This Party Started
- All parties are private events. Guests and attendees are invited by the individuals hosting the events.
- Hosts must bring their own beer wine or spirits prior to the event.
- No alcohol may be brought into the facility once the event begins.
- No sales of alcohol will take place in any form.
- No cover charges of any type may be charged during an event where alcohol is being served.
- Anything other than beer or wine will be mixed proportionately in accordance with State Law.
- All alcohol will be served only by State licensed servers.
- Anyone wishing to drink alcohol must show valid ID of 21. No exceptions.
- No shots will be served. (Jello shots etc., are considered shots.)
- Guests may obtain only one drink at a time.
- Guests may not obtain drinks for other guests.
- No open alcohol containers in any form may be removed from the premises.
- All alcohol serving will cease at least 30 minutes prior to the end of the event.
- Pregnant women will not be served alcohol.
- Servers or Management reserve the right to refuse alcohol to anyone.
- Should any guest be caught giving alcohol to a minor they will be asked to leave immediately.
- Anyone caught drinking alcohol outside the premises but on the property of the event facility will not be allowed back into the event.
- These policies are for the protection and safety of everyone. Should you have questions, please call 505 250 5807.
Get Your Free Quote