Albuquerque Wedding Venue
Choose a Wedding Venue that Puts You First
Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. Don’t you deserve to work with a wedding venue that puts you, your guests, and your preferences above all else? We think so, too. Here at ABQPartySpace, we take great pride in helping our customers throw the parties of their dreams. No matter how big or how small your wedding is, we have all of your needs covered. From helping you choose vendors and linens to providing you with delectable catering, we are your one-stop-shop wedding venue in Albuquerque. Our spacious banquet halls have all the room that you, your friends, and your family need to dance the night away, and our wedding venue is conveniently located just minutes away from I-40 and I-25. Book your tour today!
Why Choose Our Albuquerque Wedding Venue
- Dream weddings for less than $3,000 - ceremony included!
- Professional hostesses and doormen
- A huge menu for on-site and off-site catering
- Discounted wedding decor and linens
- Discounts on nearby hotels
- Assistance selecting vendors
- No clean-up required
- And much, much more!
Book The Wedding Venue of Your Dreams
Are you having a difficult time finding a gorgeous, clean, and spacious wedding venue in Albuquerque for a Saturday night wedding? Are you searching for a location that is centrally located in town, large enough for your whole family, and flexible enough to allow you to bring your own food and decorate any way you want? Here at ABQPartySpace, you get all that and more! Your ceremony is included at no extra charge and we provide venue clean-up at the end of your special day, all for less than $1,200. Let’s get this party started!
GET THE WEDDING YOU WANT FOR LESS THAN $3,000
Imagine your wedding day. What will make your Albuquerque wedding absolutely amazing?
- The perfect wedding venue with all of your family and friends?
- A dance floor packed all night long?
- A party hostess tending to your every need?
- A wedding and celebration you and your entire family will remember forever?
- All this with a price tag you can afford?
That’s exactly what you’ll get when you book your wedding at ABQPartySpace.
Consider us a genie in a bottle, your secret weapon, your ticket to a dream come true on your wedding day. Contact us for a tour and a price quote today.
Why Choose Our Albuquerque Wedding Venue?
#1 – THE BEST WEDDING VALUE IN ABQ
You can get everything for your wedding all in one place — when we say everything, we mean everything. The whole enchilada — all for less than $3,000.
That’s everything, including:
- Your choice of two beautiful banquet rooms, fully air-conditioned.
- Plenty of time for you and your wedding party to relax, get ready (all day if you like), and show off your moves on a huge brand, new dance floor.
- Free Wi-Fi and a state-of-the-art DJ system including gorgeous up-lighting to accent the wedding venue with the color palette of your dreams. Bring your own favorite DJ, or plug in your own phone with a play list and let your friends DJ. Don’t have a DJ? We’ve got that covered, too.
- A party hostess to take care of spills, pin a dress, find scissors, tie a kid’s shoe, mingle with relatives while you pose for a photo, and do anything else your heart desires.
- A professional doorman who greets every guest with a smile and every question with an answer.
- Catering for all tastes and budgets, or the option to bring your own food.
- A 200-car private parking lot with mobile security.
- Discounts on beautiful ballroom linens, chair covers, silk runners, bows, and overlays in more than 30 colors.
- Discounts on hotel rooms that are literally steps away.
- Trusted recommendations for the best affordable photographers, wedding officiants, videographers, and more.
And at the end of the night, all you have to do is take home the cake. You never have to clean up. We do it ALL.
“Best prices in town and beautiful venue. This place worked for our budget and the staff was really helpful. Our wedding was a huge success!!” – Jazz Tafoya
“I literally can’t say enough good things about these folks! While the facility itself may not seem the most glitzy on the outside, the price and service just can’t be beat! Their help was incredible and made the party go by that much more smoothly. Seriously, this place is awesome – they even helped package up the alcohol and held it for us the next day (since they had space in an unrented room) so we could pick it up on our schedule. If you’re looking for a reasonably priced party space, ABQ party space is the place you should be looking at!” – Marilyn A.
#2 – WE’RE YOUR WEDDING GENIE IN A BOTTLE — YOUR WISH IS OUR COMMAND.
We bend over backwards to give you a wedding you’ll never forget. And we mean it.
Here’s just some of what we’ve done for our client family:
- Show you how to make a playlist if you can’t afford a DJ.
- Show you where to shop for cool decorations online to save money.
- Let you use our entire atrium in the middle of the shopping center for your photo shoot.
- Give you the key to our Albuquerque wedding venue so you can come in early to hang your decorations just so.
- Help you decide on linen colors, give you tips on suits for the guys, and keep your mother-in-law smiling…all at the same time.
- Free tastings of our delicious enchilada dinners.
- Match our up-lighting to your wedding colors…for free.
- Give you dance lessons for the wedding and teach your guests how to salsa. We even have our own line dance song for the party.
If you can dream it up, we’ll make it happen. If we don’t have it, we’ll help you get it and we’ll save you money, too. Even better, we’ll keep you relaxed and smiling along the way.
“The staff was nothing short of amazing. They were so helpful from the moment I got there to decorate, to the moment we left. They put ice in our sodas without asking, lit the food warmers and were overall great.” – Melissa R.
“What a wonderful crew they have working there. Fernando was professional, helpful, and kind. He met me there very early the next day to get our stuff because I wasn’t able to come later in the day and didn’t want to stay until the end of the party as I was there early to set up. The other gentleman helped me hang a beautiful styrofoam snowflake from the Disco ball and was so happy to help! The server was very sweet. They made it enjoyable and fun and took the stress away!”
“The employees are professional, courteous and make it very easy and convenient to have an event there. You basically tell them what you want, and they help you to the best of their ability to make it happen. You can use any vendors you want, bring in your own food, alcohol (served by their assigned bartender of course), have your own DJ’s or bands, there is a lovely dance floor, and you can decorate the place as you wish. Their prices are very affordable, with no hidden fees...I give this place two thumbs up, and highly recommend it to anyone interested in having a relaxed party in a great atmosphere.” – Christy B
#3 – VIP CONCIERGE FOR YOU AND YOUR GUESTS
We speak English, Spanish, and a little Navajo — does that make us tri-linqual? — and we’ll do whatever it takes to make you and your guests feel at home. Whether that’s jumping a car in the parking lot at 2am (yep, we’ve done it!) or keeping your family smiling and laughing all night, we’ve got your back.
Our connections at local hotels can hook your guests up with elegant accommodations and free transportation after the wedding.
“They are the best price and service. We have been told by almost all of our guests that our wedding of 8-11-18 was the best they have been to in years. The facility is beautiful. Much of the credit for the success of our wedding can be accredited to Avery and his staff. Our DJ Anthony was amazing and by the end of the evening many of us were thinking of our bartender Dave as a friend. From booking to planning to execution, it was flawless and took the pressure off us, allowing us and our guests to have so much fun. Thanks for making the beginning of our lives together a fairy tale.” D&L
“THEY CLEAN UP EVERYTHING!!! – I felt bad and had my family start cleaning and the gentleman INSISTED we leave it to him. It was refreshing because I was exhausted by the end of the party…I plan on throwing my best friends 40th Birthday party here. I pray that the space is available!!!….UPDATE: I hear that they did some renovations….I’M SO SUPER EXCITED!!!” – Maria Chavez
#4 – THE ROBIN HOOD OF ALBUQUERQUE EVENTS — WE GIVE BACK.
“Affordable Events for Everyone” is our motto, and we move mountains to make it happen.
Our Albuquerque wedding venue is so much more than just another incredible event space.
We donate our space to help charities and to families in dire situations. We buy birthday cakes for kids in childrens’ homes. We throw $89 specials so that single moms who can barely make ends meet can have a party for their kids during the week. We give discounts to APD, AFD, military personnel, and vets. We collect bags of clothing for hurricane victims and give discounts to people who use our space for good things for the community.
Ready to learn more about what we can do for your wedding? Contact us for a tour and a price quote today.
Banquet Room Pricing for Your Event:
Prices to rent either of our beautifully appointed banquet rooms range from $799 to $999 on Friday evenings and $1,199 to $1,799 on Saturday nights.
- All parties come with 1 hour and 45 minutes FREE decorating/setup time included.
- Afternoon parties may start at any time but must end by 4pm. Evening parties may start at 6 pm or
later and end by 1 am.
- If you would like to serve alcohol you need
- Insurance, a bartender and an additional security person. $120 for a 3 hour event, $160 for a 4 hour
event and $200 for a 4 hour event.
- You may bring your own beer, wine or mixed drinks. No one without a valid ID may be served.
To see our Alcohol Policy click here.